So we have partial good news!
The vet has made the humans wait all day to get back to them because he was doing a surgery (but not to Milou!).
Milou has been doing better. He is eating (now, that’s our Milou!). But the vet wanted to keep him another night. If he’s doing as well until tomorrow, the humans will be able to bring him home!
Of course, the inflammation problem will have to be dealt with later, but right now, this is good news!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone for their purrs, prayers, thoughts and get-well wishes! I knew that Milou would be able to feel all your love!